Pages

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Yep thats how old I am..


My awesome husband threw me a wonderful surprise party for my birthday!! Well, actually I told him I would love a surprise party for my 30th birthday and I wanted it on my birthday. Then afraid he would't throw me one I got the guest list all ready and posted it on my fridge so he knew I was serious. Then, when it was getting closer I told him we needed to get the invitations out. He then told me he already sent them out!! YEA!! But then no one was saying anything to me... I just thought they all thought I didn't know about it.. So I didn't want to ruin the surprise for them. Then Monday night I got home from work a little earlier since my mom said she would bring my kids to my house. When I got home I had no kids..But I did have a HUGE surprise!! EVERYONE was there SURPRISE!! I really was surprised I had no idea he had changed the day to monday!! It was great!! I LOVED IT!!! Thanks to everyone who came!! I had so much fun! Thanks to my bro, sis in law and sis for helping Bran throw me such a great party!! And thanks to Brandon for being the greatest husband ever!! So far I love being 30!! p.s I don't have any wrinkles or gray hair yet!!

2 comments:

Sharli said...

Happy Birthday! You crack me up, that is hilarious you made the guest list and everything!

Tiffany said...

haha! I am sorry i missed your party! JJ invited me but we were out of town! Happy late birthday! Call to do a lunch again soon!