Pages

Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve

Every year, since I could remember, my whole family gathers at my grandparents house for a Christmas Eve party!! We always have a subway sandwich and pizza for dinner. Odd combination but oh so good!! Im so glad we can continue the tradition with our little people as well! Here are some pictures of us enjoying the festivites. Here is Vaughn getting excited to open presents:
This year we did some christmas caroling before we opened up the presents. We thought it would be fun to do the 12 days of christmas with each group singing a diffrent day. It turned out to be way funny!! We kept messing up and singing the wrong number day. I guess you had to be there.




Someone was worn out from all of our partying:

This is what Vaughn got and it was I quote " what he has always wanted for christmas!!"


For my sister Sara, who couldnt make it to the party due to she lives in Missouri, here is Lisa opening up what you gave her for christmas:
And here it is up close so you can see it better...No its not Marshall I wouldnt give that cute thing away...Its the 20 on her ring finger!



Here are some of the cute great grandchildren. These three are all exactly 3 months apart. First there was Lizzy then 3 months later Marshall then 3 months later Clair! Oh arent they cute!
And here is Marshall in his cute Santa outfit... you can't really tell cause he's trying to eat him feet

Then we were off to our house to go to sleep so Santa could come and visit us!! I love the holidays and getting together as a family!!

No comments: