Pages

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Marshalls first haircut!!

Well, when last sunday someone commented on how cute my little girl was I knew it was time to give Marshall a haircut. Here he is before. Poor guy looks like he has bangs. Here's during the cut. He sat really still. He did a lot better then Vaughn did...or does!!
Looking lots better!!


Done!! He looks really hadsome!! And a few months older!
P.S my son isn't turning green. I was feeding him dinner when I thought, he needs a haircut, so while he was sitting in his chair I cut his hair. Then we headed right to the tub to be cleaned up!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

The look on his little face is priceless! Cute!

jkaaberg said...

sure, lull him into eating then get him with the trimmers... I see how you do it! Didn't seem to bother him too much! What a mellow little boy. he is sooo cute