Pages

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Meeting Santa

Me and a few of my friends ventured out to see Santa and his reindeer at the Weber State Bookstore. We had a pretty good time. They had some crafts the kids could do. We picked to make picture frames: Here are the boys busy at work on those:

Then we were off to go see Santa. We had to wait in a LONG line. Good thing they had a few reindeer games to play to keep the kids busy:



Then there was nothing to do but look at all the neat stuff on the shelves by us in line:


Then FINALLY we were to the front of the line!! When I notice Vaughn doing the pee dance. You have got to be kidding me. I ask him if he needs to go potty. He says No. I say are you sure, cause if you pee on Santa he definitely won't bring you presents. He said Im sure.. Then its our turn to sit on Santa's lap. I pull out my camera I actually remembered to bring and it wouldn't work....UUGGHH!! are you serious!! Good thing they were taking pictures for us!!


Whew it all turned out ok! Well except for Vaughn asked Santa for Stinkey the garbage truck and that was not one of the toys Santa's helpers had picked up for him.. So back to the toy shop the helpers had to go for Stinky the garbage truck.

No comments: