Pages

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Introducing..

Weiss Norris Brooks on 7.16.12! (pronounced wh-eye-s) He weighed in at 8lb even 20in long. He was 3 weeks early so a little bit of a surprise. I hadn't been feeling good all weekend and was having quite a few contractions. Then monday morning at about 2am they really started to hit and get stronger and closer together. We finally headed to the hospital at about 7am. Once we got there they said yep your in labor and your going to have this baby today! Here I am waiting for my c-section:Here is my 3rd bundle of joy born at 11:15am:all cleaned up:Finally getting to meet his mom:Then came the visitors:Meeting his brothers. My boys were so excited to finally have him here! Vaughn is who helped us decide on Weiss' name. He didn't like the name Weiss the whole time I was pregnant and was determined to name him Luke. Well he came walking into the room after I had Weiss and announced "MOM, I like the name Weiss! I think we should name him that!" So we did.Tons of pictures coming up:Well baby and mom are doing great! Husband and boys are adjusting. We have had a rough last few nights getting Weiss adjusted but other then that things are going great!

1 comment:

Karen said...

He is SO cute Emilee!!