Pages

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Happy 4th of July!

For the 4th of July this year we thought we would try out the Clearfield parade. It went well. Just like a parade should. With lots of fire trucks, cool cars, and the schools. The boys got a TON of candy so they really loved the parade too! Yep thats me big and ready to have a baby:After the parade we went up to my mom and dads house for lunch. Then the boys went to the car show while me and my mom relaxed in peace. After the boys got back from the car show we put our swim suits on and headed down to my aunts house to cool off in the pool! I have decided that swimming while pregnant is AWESOME! Vaughn is becoming a little fish in the pool. Then after eating dinner we headed up to my moms house again for the firework show that Marshall has been wanting to see all week! We had a great 4th of July!!

No comments: