Pages

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Happy 90th Birthday Grandpa!!

Here we all are at my Grandpa's 90th Birthday! My Grandpa is a funny guy. I remember when we were little he would call us curly. When we would lose a tooth he would ask us if we wanted him to make a board to go in the hole. I loved sleeping over at my grandparents house cause then my grandpa would sing his songs to us while we laid in bed to go to sleep. Every sunday we all show up and invade my grandparents house so we can all see each other and hang out! That has and still is an awesome tradition! My grandpa has had some close calls recently but Im so glad and lucky he is still around! I love that my kids get to know him! We love you grandpa! Happy 90th Birthday and we hope your around for many more! Here's some pictures of all the celebrating!

No comments: