Pages

Sunday, May 16, 2010

The Resturant came to me!!

My cousin Amy is dating this great guy who is a Chef! The other night they came over to my house and he whipped us up some dinner! Wow, was he fun to watch cook!! Everything he cut up turned out so nice and pretty! He didn't even use a recipe or measuring anything. He was just throwing things in the pan left and right. Then he would pick up the pan and do this toss stir thing!! I would have a huge mess and a pan full of crap if I did that. He made us way yummy enchaladas with rice and beans!! He is hired to be my familys personal Chef! Brandon would be glad he wouldn't have to eat my cooking (usually from a box ) any more! Amy hold on to this one, he is a keeper!
P.S. your welcome to come over and cook anytime! You provide the dinner and we will do the entertainment! Hehe!

No comments: