Pages

Thursday, April 22, 2010

UUGH!!

Oh man, one thing I HATE about just having a baby is that in between weight stage. The I'm to fat to fit my old, before prego, clothes but getting to skinny for my maternity clothes! UUGH!! I don't want to go buy clothes for this in between stage thats a waste. Plus I don't want me to get comfortable at this weight and think oh well and stay big!! So I guess I must walk around looking silly for a bit in clothes that are either too big or too small for me. Luckly I don't really go anywhere but sorry everyone who has to see me when I do. Hopefully, I will be able to fit my old clothes again before I have to go back to work and people really have to see me. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Jilly said...

Good luck with that, but you tent to lose that baby weight awfully quick!