Pages

Friday, April 9, 2010

Going home at last!!

Wed April 7th, 21 days after having this little guy, we finally got to bring him home to meet his big brother! YEAH!! It was a little harder then I thought having him up there. Especially when you have a C-section and cannot drive for 2 weeks. I had to depend on others to run me back and forth from the hospital. Good thing I have good parents and In-laws who helped us out a lot!! Here we are getting Marshall dressed to come home!:




Oh how cute:
Then we went to put him in the car seat and it was too big for him so we had to read how to make the straps smaller! MAN!! The belt buckle is bigger then he is.. hehe..

Here we are walking out to see big brother in the hallway! This nurse was so nice, she let Vaughn help her carry brother out to the car. Vaughn was such a happy big brother.
Walking out to the car:


In the car:
Sharing grandma:


Vaughn loves to hold Marshall. Its so cute. He does a pretty good job of it too. Marshall is just the right size for him to hold.

Home at last!! It feels so good!!

6 comments:

jkaaberg said...

Holy Cow he is soooo small, and too cute. We are so happy for you all. We hope all is going well! Can't wait to come see him!

Breanne said...

He is very sweet!! Glad he is home with his family!

The Ballard's said...

Yeah. So glad you finally get him home. I love the 2 bottom pictures most. The one "Oh, crap. Why did I come out so early?" The last one he looks so much like Vaughan. Cute cute boys!!

Tiffany said...

I cant believe the car seat pic! itty bitty little guy! As soon as I can get away from kids and life as we know it I will come and visit again. I am glad he is home.

JODI said...

Yay I am so glad that you finally got to bring him home!!! He is such a cute little guy. Don't worry I am still as pregnant as ever. I thought I was going to have her on Saturday but her lungs aren't quite developed so they won't start me until the 21st. Bummer cause I am feeling VERY ready! Glad to see all is going well with your cute family! Ü

Shiree said...

Congratulations! Glad he's home. Good luck with adjusting to EVERYTHING. (house, two kids, new baby, etc.) Have as much fun as you can. :)