Pages

Monday, March 29, 2010

How things are going..

Well, I think Vaughn is having a hard time adjusting to all the new things going on. He keeps asking us when we're going home. We keep telling him we are home this is our NEW home. But he still wants to go home to our "other" home. Poor guy. Then between trying to get moved in and running up to the hospital I think he feels neglected so he has decided to make himself known so he has been the biggest stink lately!! UUGGHH!! Then I don't think he gets the whole Marshall's in the hospital he has asked a couple of times if he is in mom's belly still. But poor kid can't go in and see Marshall. This is all he gets to see of him: So here we are "seeing" Marshall:
Then the other night my mom's school had a Night at the Museum at the Tree house so she took Vaughn. He was so excited. Here is some cute pictures of him in his pirate hat.

He wouldn't hold still for the picture he was so excited so we told him to freeze so he stopped moving AND smiling.. he is so silly.

There he finally got it. Holding still AND smiling! That was a nice break for him he had LOTS of fun!! Thanks mom!!
This is Vaughn helping his dad down stairs.. I think he got in the way more then helped though.


Now, how is Marshall doing? GREAT!! He has ALL his IV's out!! And he is now in a regular bed! AND he gets to wear clothes! All he has now is his feeding tube! His new bed:

Cute pictures of the little guy:



Brandon wanted to take this picture so you guys could see how small he is. So we compaired him to a quarter. You know cause thats what people do.

Yep he is A LOT bigger then a quarter!


This guy is already a little stinker. He HATES his feeding tube he is always trying to pull it out. Well the other night when we were there he was successful in getting it out! He was so proud of himself! But boy was he mad when they put it back in. Then the nurse made sure to tape it extra close to his nose so he couldn't do that again. But he has already started working at the tape again and has it pulled back.
Well we did here pretty good news today!! He is acting like he is ready to eat and is not wanting to be fed through the feeding tube!! So the nurses say if he eats really good on his own for 48 hours then he can come home!! So I have been going up there to feed him and he is doing really good with that. But starting today I'm going to try and get up there as much as I can to feed him and when I'm not there their going to bottle feed him and see if he can eat with out using the tube for 48 hours!! Yeah!! SO maybe Wed afternoon or night I'll get to take him home!! I hope!

4 comments:

jkaaberg said...

Yeah, how exciting. I am so happy for you guys... Life might start getting back to normal. If you consider normal a new house, a new baby, and no sleep! But hey atleast you are out of the hospital! P.S. He is SOOOOO cute! Just like little Vaughn!
Can't wait to hold him!

Breanne said...

I am so glad that things are going well. Blake had such a hard time when Mylee came home...he was SOOOO naughty. But with time he did get better! That is a lot for a little guy to take in. Keep us posted!

Tiffany said...

Good Luck! I hope you get to take him home! Let me know if you need anything.

Shiree said...

That is a lot of change for little Vaughn! Poor kid. I am glad Marshall is doing better. I hope he comes home soon! (as I'm sure you are!) Good luck with everything.