Pages

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Field trip!

Vaughn's preeschool took a field trip to the dinosaur park! They had it decorated for Halloween so Miss Jill warned the kids and told them not te be scared. I think Vaughn did very good with not being scared. He met up with his buddies Adam and Isaiah. They had a great time running around together! AND like every other time we go to dinosaur park we have to get these exact same pictures so here they are:
Then a new picture of Marshall and Vaughn walking thru the haunted house:We had a lot of fun meeting all of Vaughns class mates. It was fun to watch all the girls say hi and know everyones name and say hi to Vaughn. Then Vaughn would barley say hi back and I would ask him "who was that? what is that girls name?"
Vaughn: "I don't know"
me: " Is she in your class at school?"
Vaughn: "I don't know"
Boys..

No comments: