Pages

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Appraisal

Well we decided to try and refinance our house to a better interest rate and to a 20 yr term instead of a 30 yr term. I can easily say that it is 10 times more stressfull to refinance then to just buy the house. First there is locking the rate you want. Well rates are changing all day every day. Then of course the paper work. BUT worst yet I think is the appraisal!! UGH! We had the appraiser come out today so hopefully we get the value we want! I did a few touch ups to our house to try and make it look a little nicer so we will see if that helped at all! Here is the front livingroom. I tried to spruce it up with the fireplace and curtains in the window:Master bathroom, I took down the giant 1 piece mirror and put up 2 cute separate mirrors:I hung curtains in the Master bedroom:AND cleaned and scrubbed the kitchen and tv room so that it would look nice:Well wish us luck! I hope it all works out!

1 comment:

Karen said...

How did it go? You have to post an update.