Pages

Monday, April 18, 2011

Hoogle Zoo Field trip!!

Vaughn's preschool class went on a field trip to the Hoogle Zoo and parents were not invited. Which was ok with me. But when I dropped Vaughn off at school I think he was nervous. He wanted me to go with him. How cute! But I helped him find his buddy Adam and then he was ok. Each preschooler had a high school buddy that was with them at all times. They also suggested we send a disposible camera. So I did and these are the pictures: This is Vaughn and Sarah on the merry go round.



This is Sarah and Vaughn at the park:


Then some random pictures:



Then this is Sarah and her buddy:
And Vaughn and his Buddy:
It looks like he had a great time at the ZOO!! When I went to pick him up from school I couldn't find him anywhere. Miss Jill was unloading the bus and there was no Vaughn. I was starting to get a little worried like they had left him with the monkeys at the zoo. But then Miss Jill said there was a 2nd bus of preschoolers.. So I sat tight and waited for that bus to come. Finally it arrived and still no Vaughn getting off the bus. Then I noticed a little blond head leaning against one of the windows. Yep that's got to be my blondy, he must have fallen asleep on the way home. Poor guy.

2 comments:

Karen said...

I like the random pictures. Do you think they are the ones Vaughn took?

Jilly said...

holy cow looks like fun
I can't believe how big your boys are getting....