Pages

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Field Trip!

Vaughn had his first Field Trip today! His pre-school went to Black Island Farms. We had a great time!! Sorry these pictures aren't very good I thought all morning take your camera, take your camera..and guess what I forgot....YEP the camera... oh well, we still had fun! Just not great pictures.. So here we are, we went thru the corn maze. Vaughn saw some little girls pick up the corn and take a picture with it.. so he had to do that too: I kept telling him to move it so I could see him. But he didn't: Then we went and rode the pig,cow train!



He had a lot of FUN sliding on the slides and going up and down them!
and up
Ok mostly up I guess

Oh here we go, were finally going DOWN the slide:
Marshall:


They had duck races that Vaughn LOVED!! So that's pretty much what we did most of the day.



Climbing all over the hay:



They also had a huge pumpkin that you could jump in. Vaughn didn't do much jumping it was more crawling around and trying to stand up before someone knocked him over.

Then right before we left they had pig races. Vaughn didn't think they would race REAL pigs and was pretty surprised that they were REAL pigs..
Oh, also we got to go on a hay ride with his whole pre-school. They drove you over to a huge pumpkin patch and let you pick out a pumpkin to take home. Vaughn grabbed the first one he saw and took it. Silly kid. We had a great time on the field trip! And I think we wore him right out, so hopefully him and Marshall sleep good tonight! I know I will, it wore me out!!

No comments: