Pages

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Bowling with the Boys!

Me and my friend Jen have two cute boys who are about the same age and they LOVE doing things together. It had been awhile since we had gotten together to play but we finally found a time a took them bowling! We went to Fat Cat's! We got a pretty good deal. I printed off some kids bowl for free AND I had a buy one get one free! So not to bad! So Here we are. Vaughns up: Oh I love this thing. It makes bowling with kids go just a little bit faster. Plus the ball doesn't get stuck half way down the lane.

Here's Ashton and him mom, Jen:
Here are they boys:

Vaughn bowling withour the ramp thing:
He is pretty serious about his bowling:

Here is Jen showing off her moves:
The boys ALMOST beat us the first game. So me and Jen had to up our game.


Vaughn got a gutter ball..with the bumper up? What?!!


I think their little bowling shoes are so cute:
Giving each other high 5!

We had such a fun time bowling. But next time I think we will just do 1 game. Half way thru the 2nd game they wanted to go check out the rest of Fat Cat's and do everything else BUT bowl. Thats ok tho was still had LOTS of fun! Thanks Jen and Ashton for bowling with us!!

1 comment:

Gary & Stacy said...

How cute! I remember when Vaughn went bowling the first time! haha.
ps I never realized how much Vaughn and Ashton look alike! Crazy!