Pages

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Hardest thing we had to do together..pick out vanity lights!

Man, Sat was one of those day's that seemed pretty empty but all of a sudden was so full and you found yourself running from 1 event to another and showing up late. Yesterday I was suppost to help my brother fix up my sisters house. Then me and Bran were going to go pick out lights at 3:30pm for our house.. in OREM.. then I needed to be back in Ogden at 6:30pm for a Birthday outing with my girlfriends. Well I figured we would have plenty of time cause how hard can it possibly be to pick out lights, right? We'll we get there and everything was flying along like I thought till he asked us what lights we wanted in the bathrooms over the mirrors... Oh my heck.. 2 1/2 hours and 4 BIG cataloges later we FINALLY agreed on a light that would be displayed in the BATHROOMS. UUGH!! Really! So turns out I didn't get back for my Birthday dinner till almost 7:45pm. Oh just an hour late for my own party. Who knew the hard part of building a house would be picking out the vanity lights!!

No comments: