Pages

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Date

Me and Bran went out on a date last night to the Depeche Mode Concert! Here we are riding in our car: We ate dinner at the Sconecutter. I have never been to the Sonecutter so it took me a few min to decide what to eat. But I settled for a yummy chicken club sandwich. Bran ran in and ordered his food cause he knew immediatly what he wanted. He got the bacon, egg and cheese breakfast scone.



Then we headed to the concert. Here we are waiting in the dark for the concert to begin.

Bran watching the concert.
They had some weird background images that sometimes were pretty funny!




It was a great concert!! But I can tell Im getting old when it was over I was soo tired and ready to be home in my bed asleep and it was only 11:30.. oh well. Thanks hon that was a GREAT date. Next time I get to pick the concert we go to!

No comments: