Pages

Monday, May 4, 2009

Here's what we have been doing:

Sorry Its been so long since I last posted. Heres what we have been doing the last month. First there was Easter! Vaughn was so cute this year with Easter. He was way excited about his basket and all the CANDY!!



We went out into the back yard to looked for Easter eggs. Vaughn thought this was GREAT!! Especially cause all the eggs looked like BALLS!!






Here's all of Vaughn's goodies he got for Easter:



Next Event: We went up to Logan for their Baby Animal Days!! It was soo much fun. I think. We went with my mom, my sister and my niece Tai. We had to wait in long lines to get to hold any of the animals. Vaughn loved holding the duck. But when we went to go hold the bunnies he didn't like that at all.

Then we went on a horse and carriage ride. The kids thought that was way cool! After that we went over and held some baby turtles. The turtle kept climbing up Vaughns arm, he thought that was pretty darn funny.

My niece wanted to go on a horse back ride so Tai, Vaughn and I stood in line to ride the horses. Tai and all the other little kids were way excited to ride the horses. Then there was my child who was way excited to wear the helmet they had to wear to ride the horses. The whole horse ride he kept talking about his hat. He was really upset when we had to take the hat off and give it back.

Then Finally for the WAY exciting news!! We SOLD our house!! YEAH!! Were now living with my parents for a few months while our house gets built. Heres a picture of our dirt:

And thats about it for us right now. Vaughns going to be having a Birthday soon!! So that will be our next big event!

2 comments:

Ben and Lindsay said...

your pile of dirt looks so nice! I can't wait to see pictures of the process of the house!! Congrats again!

JODI said...

That is awesome that you sold your house. You will for sure have to post pics as your house is getting built!