Pages

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Winter Fun!!

Were all bundled up and ready to play in the snow! We headed to my moms back yard to go sledding down their hill. I tried to pull Vaughn up the hill on the sled but apparently that didn't work!
Finally were BOTH at the top and ready to go!

Weeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
That was fun!!

Now Vaughn and Tai take some turns going down the hill!

Then Grandpa Aaberg comes out to play and has fun going down the hill with the kids!


Then we decided to make a snowman! Vaughn got very excited about the BIG snowballs!!
Man what a fun day with the family!!










3 comments:

Ben and Lindsay said...

I love how bundled up he is! It reminds me of the Christmas Story!

Jilly said...

I love it when kids get so bundled up they can barely move, ADORABLE!!

JODI said...

They always look so cute all bundled up! I love the big puffy coats! Ü It reminds me of the christmas story.