Pages

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Happy Anniversary!!

To propose: Brandon picked me up really early in the morning and blind folded me. Our adventure ended in a big parking lot where he let me take off my blind fold. I turned around to see we were at the airport! He was flying us down to Vegas for the day but didn't tell me what we were doing or where we were going until we got to the plane! Down there we did tons of stuff. We went to King Tuts Tomb. Then went to the Aquarium. We had lunch on the Stratosphere.. Where he did a card magic trick to me with a deck full of the Queen of Diamonds..

We rode on the Gondola in the Venetian



Then we ate dinner at the Eiffel Tower. This is where Brandon FINALLY proposed to me! (not till he drank a TON of water) He finally slid off his chair got down on one knee and said " I have a question to ask you." And I said " ok ask" and he said " Will you marry me?" And of course you all know I said YES!!



We were married in the Bountiful Temple on Oct. 23rd 2004...









Cancun Mexico: This is where we Honeymooned.. We went and saw the ruins at Chichen Itza.








Look how young and skinny we were! :)




The view from our room.




Happy Anniversary (a little late,sorry) Hon! I love you even more now than I did the day we got married! Thanks for 4 wonderful years together! And to many more to come!


3 comments:

Sharli said...

Happy Anniversary I LOVE how he proposed that is so cute and thoughtful!

Dani said...

Ah Em, that was WAY cute! Happy anniversary! I hope the massage/date was a blast!
Love ya!

Ben and Lindsay said...

Happy Anniversry! I love all the pictures, and I have always been jealous how he proposed!